Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Favorite Restaurant!

So sorry I have not posted anything in a while, it has been a very busy time for all of us! However, I wanted to share an exciting experience I have recently had, with you. Last Thursday evening, My friend 'M' and I went out to dinner at this quaint restaurant called The Wholesome Cafe. This restaurant/ book store is my new favorite place to eat (not only because they cater to everyone, including vegans and vegetarians), the food and beverages were impressive. Not only was the food great, but the people were so nice and welcoming! I have always imagined myself creating culinary masterpieces at a place like this one, and after having a brief conversation with the owner, my dream doesn't see too far off. She said that the idea of an internship is definitely possible. I am super excited and I hope that this internship will happen, If it does, I would be the happiest girl on Earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment